Thursday, February 4, 2010

I can post from my phone!

Will this allow me to keep up with the blog better? I hope so!



Landing in a snowy England for Godson Ryan Lion's baptism...



'Wouldn't be England if you didn't see castles from the airplane ...



More of the castle ...



View from the train to Cambridge ...



Papers on the lap of who could only be a college professor... Calculus in French! I swear!



Save the Portland Arms Tavern!!



Jemma and Justin



Kyla and Lauren at Christmas



Bagels and Lox at Lamplighter Roasting Co. in my hood - my new coffee shop!



At the Luals with Deng and Duk before International Night at the Elementary School. I promised them I'd wear one if my Sudanese outfits ... Which confused many of the teachers!



Nyabol and Deng


Little girl from Pakistan and Momma Awut



Nyabol and me


SAG Awards night with the girls.



Shane the lion



Keegan the clown



Aunt Crazy the squirrel



Dearne with a pearl earrings



Rock and Roll Hall of Fame poster in the Cleveland airport. Dang, I would have loved this concert!! Check out the fine print.

- Posted from my phone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annnnnnnne Kennnnnneeeedddyyyyy! Where in the HELL are you and your posts?!