Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lual Swimming lessons

When my plans to go out of town on June 13th were cancelled, I accepted the kids' invitation to watch their swimming lessons at the Tuckahoe YMCA. It was a lot of fun! I was so impressed by how much they had learned since last year.

Duk, Deng, Nyabol and Mom's boss, Flossie

Duk jumping
Deng jumping
Nyabol jumping
Now the older girls and their friend Nyabol

Achan
Anger
Ayak getting in the water for the FIRST TIME EVER! Ayak has been petrified of the water ever since she almost drown in the James River when she first came to the US in 2005.

Nice backfloat Achan
Cam, the teacher, was great ... but did they really have to use all the props? Hee hee! Hey, I'm not judging! It worked!

I love Ayak's face here.
And off to Friendly's for lunch! Ayak, me and Duk

Achan and sister Nyabol

Deng, Yay, Anger and cousin/friend Nyabol

No comments: