Friday, September 14, 2007

More catching up... Cary Visit in August

I just can't help myself. In my opinion, you can NEVER have too many pictures of my beautiful neices on a web site.
I went down to Cary on the weekend of July 20th. It was a lot of fun! We had beautiful weather, albeit dry and hot.
Much to the fury of my sister and brother-in-law, I taught Lauren the joy of making mudpies!
I think she liked it, but she liked the post-mudpie-hosedown the best. That girl LOVES water!


Saturday afternoon we all went down to the Cary Park pool. It's pretty cool! You can drink beer and there's a HUGE water slide. Below is my brother holding up Lauren, who is looking at her Dad over to the right.

We also got to take a look at the lot where my Mom is building her new house, and she picked out all the options. I know she's so excited to finally have a PLAN for the next year!
Here is Kyla on the couch just smiling her little face off... I picked this outfit out for her that morning. I think the little "mary janes" socks are the best part.

No comments: