Friday, November 21, 2008

Frederick Friends

Last weekend I headed up to Middletown, MD to meet some friends I hadn't seen in a couple of years. The occasion? Dameon and Cara's baby shower!

Dameon and Cara opening gifts

Cara and her Mom - soon to be first time Grandma!

The Huether family

Jill and Bill of BillandJill.com

CJ, Jake, and Derek

We headed to Bill and Jill's house after the shower to catch up and - most importantly - to play with the Heaton boys! Here are Nate and Liam enjoying leftover cupcakes... top-down, of course.
Sam, Nate, and Liam
Dameon and Randy also playing with the toys ... can you believe they don't remember Bristle Blocks? Wild!

Liam is maybe a little freaked out by the idea of there being a baby in Cara's belly. :)

I leave tonight for a Girls' Weekend in Maryland - lots of wine and gossip ahead! I can't wait! I meet Andrea, Gita, and Mary Brown in just a few short hours.

No comments: