Monday, February 9, 2009

OK! Last weekend in Maryland for a while ... PROMISE!

After showing my house on Saturday morning, I downloaded some iTunes and hopped in the car to head up to Pasadena, MD.

For those of you who wonder if I ever spend a weekend in my own house, the answer is RARELY. This was the third weekend in a row I went up to Maryland! I think that's probably enough for a while. I think.

This time I was headed back for the Spies twins' 8th birthday. Ah, it seems like just yesterday that Karen's ankles were swollen like tree trunks!!


In a "zig zag" from left to right: Sloane, Billy, Dori, Christopher, Karen, Paige, Charlie, and Mike

Lindsey is looking at her new HD video recorder with her spider tattoo and her fancy orange fingernails. It's good to be 8!! (Samantha isn't pictured but I'm sure Billy S. will send me his pictures SOON, right Bill???)
On Sunday after a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls, I headed to - where else? - lunch!
Soo outside of Carlyle Grand Cafe in Shirlington.

Why do I love Soo? There are a million reasons, but one is because she is so darn organized! This is THE Wedding Book! Complete with ideas, dress and cake pictures, and even specifics on cool ways to have guests sign the Guest Book!


Jeff and Soo - June 20th, here we come!

After leaving Soo, I headed back to Richmond but not before stopping at Wegman's for a grocery shopping trip I could NEVER experience in Richond! Below is my Grown Up meal of strip steak with blue cheese, spinach (YES! even a green vegatable!), sauteed mushrooms, garlic potatoes and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar. It was delicious, and the house smelled great.

Steak and Rock of Love III: The Bus ... what else could you ask for on a Sunday night??

1 comment:

JayRo said...

I can name about 8 things in the final picture that are very attractive to me. :)