Saturday, February 7, 2009

Maryland trip ... again?

* I don't know WHAT Google is doing to blogspot, but I'm having some severe formatting problems today - bear with me!*






Meet my cousins Pook, Amy, Katy and - new to the family - Prince the cocker spaniel. Last Saturday I went up to Olney the Kemps. Geez, it seems like just yesterday that Katy was born, and this weekend she turns TEN!













This is what I call a perfect, Maryland Saturday night. Who cares if the crabs are actually imported from Texas this time of year!!









This is Katy's room - she's going through a BIG Lion phase.

















On Sunday, I met Amy and Scott for brunch, and we checked out a few places for Scott to rent, as he had a FULL PRICE OFFER on his house that very same day! It was only put on the market on WEDNESDAY!






























On the way home, I stopped at Matt K's house to "watch" the SuperBowl with him, Matt T, Amanda T and Rebecca. This, of course, means to drink a Miller Lite and eat Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza, as well as some gross looking bean dip & chips. By the third quarter, the actual football was starting to spoil my time, so I headed home.

No comments: