Friday, June 15, 2007

Bon Voyage!

Well, I'm so excited I could spit. Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:30 (that's not the part I'm excited about, needless to say) to drive up to Annapolis, Maryland. I am meeting my friends Scott, Bill, Art, and Liz to go out on Scott's boat for the day. The weather looks beautiful, despite earlier forecasts.

Scott is not afraid to take the boat out in poor weather, so when "isolated thunderstorms" were forecasted, I called his boat the USS Minnow and threw this together. Wish us luck!!

On Sunday I get to see my friend Sabrina, who I haven't seen in over a year and a half! Unbelievable. I was her mentor back in 1997 when she was 8, and last week she graduated from High School. Where on EARTH does the time go? Here's a picture of us from back in 2004 when we went to New York City.

Have a great weekend!




No comments: