Monday, June 4, 2007

My initial post

This is my very first rant. That's what blogs are for, right? To rant?

I'm not sure how strong this particular rant will be, because the only reason I signed up for this account is to comment on my friend Susan's blog ... OK, I got something.

Aunt Crazy, what did you do at work today, you ask?

Well, I'll tell you. I took a defensive driving test online. Now let's just - for a moment - ignore the fact that the whole IDEA of taking any kind of driver test online only is RIDICULOUS. I'm more furious about the fact that I am a Senior Tax Technologies Analyst working for the Electric Company. They would NEVER let me operate a vehicle! And in the two years I've been with this company, I've NEVER driven so much as a rental car! I even take the bus or my bike to work.

So out goes 32:05 minutes of my life that I will NEVER be able to get back again.

No comments: