Monday, July 16, 2007

Good times in Greece

As you probably already know, I went to Greece with my friend Sophie in April. I have finally uploaded some of the videos from our trip! Here are the links to some of our experiences, in chronological order. My personal favorites mini-movies are the Parthenon Turtule, the panoramic view of Ia in Santorini, the widow trying to sell Sophie lace in Anogia, and the ferry back to Athens.

1 - Athens
Good Friday ceremonies 1 of 3
Good Friday ceremonies 2 of 3
Good Friday ceremonies 3 of 3
Monument of Lysikrates
Parthenon

2 - Santorini
Ia
Climb to Ancient Thira

3 - Mykonos
Walking in Delos
Mykonostown
Boat launching in Ornos - 1 of 5
Boat launching in Ornos - 2 of 5
Boat launching in Ornos - 3 of 5
Boat launching in Ornos - 4 of 5
Boat launching in Ornos - 5 of 5

4 - Crete
Widows of Anogia
Driving in Crete - 1 of 2
Driving in Crete - 2 of 2
Ferry back to Athens

Big time dedication but I hope you enjoyed some of it!

No comments: