Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Miracle of Genetics

Happy Thursday everyone!

Unfortunately, I have to go to the gym, but I wanted to update the blog with a few pictures that my sister sent me today.

Almost two short months ago, my niece Kyla Anne was born. This is a video of Lauren and Kyla's first meeting.

Now, my Mom thinks that Kyla is the granddaughter in whom my late father has been partially reincarnated. I didn't believe her at first. I mean, yes, Kyla is the ONLY one in the Kennedy line who has miraculously been able to retain Dad's blue eyes, despite having a mother with brown/green eyes and father with dark brown eyes. OK, Mom, I'll give you that.

But TODAY, I saw this picture from my Sister, and now I have to admit: maybe Mom had a small point. What do you think? Does the expression match? For those of you who knew Dad, you may agree that their TV-watching-expressions bear a striking resemblance! For those of you who don't know Dad, I couldn't find a picture of Dad watching TV, so I included this picture of him from Christmas 2005 ... it's pretty close.

No comments: