Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, it's finally July in Richmond, kids!

We've had some abnormally cooler weather for a while but it's hitting 100 degrees today - again! - and the humidity is off the charts. It finally feels like Virginia again.

I had a fabulous weekend of organizing my life and being lazy. Probably my biggest accomplishment is my clean desk. It's so clean I considered taking a picture of it and posting it to this blog - that's how happy it makes me. Instead, I think I'll just upload a couple of pictures from the 4th of July and Saturday.
Maymont was a blast on Wednesday. The animals were all out with the exception of the river otters, who are having some remodeling done. It was a big hot, but that was a great way to spend an afternoon. I definitely want to go back to the Dooley house when I don't have to worry about kids breaking antiques.

Saturday was my friend Amanda's bridal shower. Can you guess the theme?

No comments: