Friday, October 5, 2007

Introducing ... THE CROUP SISTERS


They don't look sick, do they? Well don't be deceived! These poor little girls have a virus that until recently, I'd only heard about in movies! The Croup. You remember, Debra Winger wakes Jeff Daniels in the middle of the night because Melanie is sick in Terms of Endearment. The cough sounds just like in the movies, too. Gravelly, I guess, is the only word I can come up with for it. Apparently because it manifests in the voicebox or something. It's awful.


All I know is these little girls gave their parents QUITE a scare and QUITE a few sleepless nights last week!

On Saturday I went down to help out (OK, OK... more like HANG OUT!). We took Kyla and Lauren to the North Carolina State Zoo in Asheville. It's quite a place! There is PLENTY of space for the animals, and quite a few animals to see.

Kyla's a pretty good sport... I don't know if I'd like it so much if my sister was slapping Dora the Explorer stickers all over my face. Although it IS all about the bling.
Here's a picture (with a bad shadow!) of Christie and Lauren in "Africa."

No comments: